Aquasana Clean Water Machine, Powered Water Filter Pitcher, Filters 320 gallons Review
Active water filtration by Aquasana gives you something that you probably have never witnessed ever done in a pitcher. When you plug the dispenser into a usual outlet of water, unfiltered water is forced through a high density and creative filter block. No tools or any installation is needed to get the benefits of Aquasana Active Clean Water Machine. NSF certification according to standards 42, 53, 401 and P473: this states that this water cleaner can eliminate ten times more contaminants than some of the most in-demand slow-drip, gravity pitcher. It removes about 96% of 77 contaminants, including asbestos, mercury, chlorine, lead, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, etc. These contaminants can cause serious health issues to the person who consumes the contaminated water. The selective filtration of Claryum retains the natural healthy minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium. This long-lasting water filter produces more than 320 gallons of safe water. Which is equal to 2,400 plastic bottles of water, at a price less than $ 0.10 per gallon, which is very cheap in this inflated market. Bluetooth connectivity sends you timely alerts, to when you need to replace your water filter. It also tracks your savings made by not buying bottled water.
Motorized filtration: the Aquasana clean water machine filters contaminated water in seconds to quickly provide you with fresh water.
How does it work
- Activated carbon: Vastly diminishes the number of pesticides, herbicides, and other volatile organic chemicals.
- Catalytic carbon: It targets chloramines and chlorines.
- Ionic exchange: It eliminates heavy metals such as mercury and lead.
- Absolute Sub-MicronMechanical Filtration: With the help of this technology, the filter captures cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, which are resistant to chlorine and not to forget, asbestos also eliminated.
Turn on the Power
Gravity is used by traditional pitchers, with the help of which, water is slowly poured over the filter granules. The mechanism of Aquasana clean water machine is so simple. It forces the unfiltered water to pass through a high density and creative filter block. Connect it to the nearest outlet of water, without installation, without a plumber.
Bluetooth compatibility: There is an application for you to download, where you can track the number of filtered gallons, dollars saved. And receive timely alerts when your filter needs to get replaced.
Claryum technology is so advanced that it maintains healthy minerals, such as calcium and potassium in the water. And it eliminates the contaminants, that can harm your health so that you can obtain pure filtered water in a matter of seconds.
- Powered Active Filtration: Smartly designed to force the unfiltered water through a high-density filter block so that you can get clean, excellent-tasting water.
- 96% of 77 harmful contaminants get removed. The list of contaminants reduced is asbestos, chlorine, lead, pesticides, mercury, pharmaceuticals, and more.
- The whole system of Aquasana clean water machine is certified by NSF, according to standards 42, 53 and 401 + P473 and BPA free. It will let contaminants leak into the water, thus securing the safety of your family.
- On-Demand Hydration: Instant access to safe water, at the simple touch of a button. You will get 1/2 gallon of water per minute, that should be enough to keep you hydrated for the entire day.
- Filter which lasts for a very long time: The amount of water that is provided by leading pitchers, based on gravity. This filter will produce eight times of that capacity, and you get the healthiest water at the lowest cost.
- Per gallon cost less than $ 0.10 - It will filter 320 gallons. The need to change the filter is required every three months.
- Very Healthy: Claryum filtration technology keeps the healthy minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium, giving you tastier and healthier water.
Use and Care Guide
- To clean the Aquasana clean water machine, clean the outside with a damp cloth.
- The dispenser pot and lid are NOT dishwasher safe, and it is advised to be only washed by hand.
- The dispenser bodies and clear pitcher can get washed in a dishwasher. DO NOT use the thermal cycle option of the dishwasher to dry the parts as they can do irreversible damage to the filter parts.
- Do not use the filter until the cartridge gets installed.
- Only use the filter with cold water.
- Keep the Aquasana clean water machine out of reach from children. If needed, they should be operated under proper supervision.
- Do not use unsafe water of unknown quality, without appropriate disinfection before or after the system.
- Certified cyst reduction systems should only be used on disinfected waters as they may contain cysts that can be filtered.
- Temperature range: 4.44 to 32.2 C (40-90 F).
- Normal flow rate: 0.5 gpm (1.8 lpm).
- Filter capacity: 320 gallons (1,211 l).
- Pressure: 137 to 482 kPa (20 to 70 psi).
- Voltage: 100-240 V.
- With the pitcher or dispenser, clean the system for one complete cycle Dispenser
- Place the lid on the container.
- Fill the dispenser with cold water.
- Place the dispenser on the filtration dock until it is entirely secure.
- Press and hold the dispenser button until all the water gets filtered through the unit. Discard the water.
To dispense the safe and filtered water, press the button on the reservoir lid. There will be a delay of 5 to 10 seconds for the water to seep in. Wait until the system has finished filtering before you remove the dispenser from the dock. Once the container gets removed, residual water may remain in the dock; it's normal.
- Place the lid on the jar.
- Through the drop-shaped opening, fill the central tank with cold water.
- Until it is secure, place the pitcher on filtration dock. It will filter the contaminated water and run automatically to purify it until the central tank is empty.
- Be patient until the blue light turns off.
- Discard the water after removing the pitcher.
The Aquasana clean water machine will operate until the central tank is empty. Do not fill the primary tank again if there is even a small amount of water in the outer container.
Wait for the blue light to go out before removing the pitcher from the dock.
The Troubleshooting Guide
What should you do if your Aquasana clean water machine does not operate?
- Make sure that the system gets plugged into an electric point for power.
- Make sure that the dispenser or jug gets firmly connected to the filtration dock; remove it, and replace it.
- One of the most important things to be sure of is that the dispenser or jug contains water. Without water, the water filtration system will not work.
- Dry any excess water that may be present at the base of the dock.
- Make sure the lid is firmly attached to the dispenser or the jar. The filtration system will not work without a cover.
- The dispenser is made in such a way that it will only filter and serve water when the button is held down.
What happens if water leaks from the bottom of the dispenser when it is at the base?
- Make sure the dispenser or jar gets fully connected to the base of the filter; remove it, and replace it on the bottom.
What should be done if the system leaks under the top cover?
- Remove the top cover of the filtration station. (See "Installing the filter" for more information on how to remove the lid).
- Make sure the black rubber O-ring is placedproperly at the bottom connection point of the cover.
- Make sure the cartridge gets installed correctly. Or else, the water will be cloudy.
- The cloudy water consists of microscopic air bubbles that should dissipate in a few minutes after filling of the outer tank.
- If the cartridge has got fixed, and you continue to see cloudiness in the water, this is normal during the first days of use in the new cartridge installations.
- What should you do if the circular valve at the base of the dock is leaking?
- Ensure that the dispenser or jug is inserted properly over the circular valve to avoid pressing the piston of the valve that releases water.
- Small amounts of water in the base will not interfere with the filtration system.
- Why does the system go on and off?
- The system pump will stop at a pressure of 60 to 75 psi. It will probably occur when the Aquasana clean water machine filter is clogged. Depending on the quality of your water, your system filter may have to be changed more frequently.
Limited one-year warranty
What gets Covered: This warranty covers defects in materials or quality in the manufacture of your Aquasana drinking water or shower filtration system, except as provided below.
For how long: This warranty lasts for 365 days from the date of purchase by the buyer.
What is Not Covered: The warranty does not cover filter cartridges and any product that has not got installed following the instructions, that has been misused or misused. Also, the warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages caused by product failure. Finally, this warranty is void if the product is used with parts that are not genuine Aquasana parts. It also includes, but not specifically limited to, faucets, replacement filters, and diverter valves.
What Aquasana, Inc will do: We will replace the defective part of the covered product and send it to you with the installation instructions by paying $ 9.50 per shipment and processing per incident.
How to receive service: Contact Aquasana, Inc. at 1-866-662-6885 or Warranty@aquasana.com to get the service during the warranty period to describe the problem to a representative. Customer service will verify that the product is under warranty and arrange the delivery of a replacement part if needed.
Home State Law Applies: This warranty gives you specific legal rights. There may be other rights also, that vary from state to state that you will be eligible to.
Few states in the USA, do not allow the limitation or exclusion of consequential or incidental damages. Hence, the above exclusion or limitation may or may not apply to you.
Warranty Card: Warranty registration not required for Aquasana Limited Warranty or direct purchases made at www.aquasana.com; they are automatically covered. If you purchase from a retailer or distributor, complete the warranty registration form online at www.aquasana.com/warranty. Once you have registered online, we will have a record of your purchase. And you will not be needed to submit further proof of acquisition for a warranty claim.
Following NSF / ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401, the Aquasana clean water machine has been thoroughly tested for the reduction of the substances that are listed previously. The concentration of the elements that contaminate the water entering the system. Is radically reduced to a concentration level that is less than or equal to the limit for the water leaving the filtration system, as stated in NSF / ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401.
All contaminants reduced by this filter get listed previously
- Although not all the contaminants that are listed will be present in your water.
- Though it has so many useful features, the filtration system is not capable of removing all contaminants that may be present in the tap water.
Use only cold water with the filter. The use of the screen must comply with all national and local laws. The tests get performed under standard laboratory conditions. The actual filtration capacity of the Aquasana clean water machine will vary. Certified systems for cyst reduction can be used in disinfected waters that may contain cysts that can go through further filtration. Consult the owner's manual for general installation requirements and conditions, as well as the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Do not use with filthy water that may have microbes of unknown quality without acceptable disinfection before or after the system.
Live Healthy Congratulations!
You are about to enjoy the clean water filtered by our Aquasana clean water machine.
Start drinking better water, better-tasting drinks (tea, coffee, smoothies) and better-tasting foods (rice, pasta, vegetables, soups). Even your lovely pets and plants will now benefit from chemical-free water.
Read and follow the instructions to set up and maintain the product. If you need help, call us at 866-662-6885 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.